Natasha Weathers came to Little-Morris in 2015. A graduate of Washington State University, Natasha worked at Hooper Cornell in the tax and audit department for several years before joining the Little-Morris team. She thrives on the opportunity she gets to work on a variety of complex situations and enjoys helping clients find the best solutions for their businesses and their lives. In her time outside of work, Natasha enjoys reading, playing board or video games, and attending Boise State Football games.
Professional Focus Areas
- GAAP compliance
- Tax services for individuals and small businesses
- BBA, Accountancy – Washington State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Idaho
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants