Brian Yeargain joined the Little-Morris family in 1993 after his graduation from college. Brian believes the thing that sets Little-Morris apart from many others in the industry is the relationships they build with clients and within the staff. He operates under the mantra, “Our clients and our staff come first.”
He thrives being able to be challenged every day and enjoys keeping pace with the ever-changing environment of tax and consulting. Outside of the office, Brian enjoys golfing, other outdoor activities and supporting the Boise State Athletics program as a fan and through his volunteering efforts for the organization. Brian also enjoys taking time out for his family, which includes his wife, Lisa, and their five children.
Professional Focus Areas
- Commercial real estate
- Transaction planning for closely held businesses
- High net worth family planning
- Retail and grocery business
- BBA, Accountancy – Boise State University
- Certified Public Accountant – Idaho
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
- President of Board of Directors Bronco Athletic Assoc.
- Member, BSU Accounting Advisory Board
- Past President, Boise State Alumni Assoc.